Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of an education at Concordia Lutheran School, you are encouraged to apply.
Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by Concordia Lutheran School in accordance with its policies to determine the award amount. TADS is a service that works with families and schools to create successful educational opportunities.
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online at https://www.mytads.com/ or by calling TADS directly for an application form. The $39.00 processing fee is made payable to TADS. Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation. Please complete your application as soon as possible.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or faxed.
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
- Monthly bills/annual expenses (gas, electric, and garbage bills, house insurance, car loans)
Please contact Mrs. Mullen (email@example.com or 815-633-6450) in the school office with any questions about the financial aid application process.
We would love to help make an education at Concordia a reality for you!