Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of an education at Concordia Lutheran School, you are encouraged to apply.
School & Student Services (SSS) provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from SSS are used by Concordia Lutheran School to determine the award amount. School & Student Services is a service that works with families and schools to create successful educational opportunities. Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online - click HERE The $55.00 processing fee is made payable to SSS. Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation.
Information for Parents
School & Student Services offers a host of resources that provide valuable information and tips on completing the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). Link HERE (https://www.solutionsbysss.com/parents/)
When completing the application, you will need to have the following available to email or fax to SSS:
- SSS Code for families to complete their application is 200186
- Household members’ last 3 years’ federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- Most recent W-2s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership, or trust
Need help completing your application? Help for parents is available by phone or email on the SSS website.
Please contact Mrs. Mullen (email@example.com or 815-633-6450) in the school office with any questions about the financial aid application process.
We would love to help make an education at Concordia a reality for you!