Concordia can take Credit/Debit Card payments online!
You can pay with Discover, Visa, MasterCard, or with an e-check.
Credit card payments can ONLY be used to pay for tuition and extended care. All other payments must be paid cash or check to the school office.
If you use a credit/debit card, you will be charged a 2.5% convenience fee. If you use an e-check there will be a 1% convenience fee.
To pay online, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to www.rockfordlutheran.org and scroll to "Quick Links - Online Payments" at the very bottom of the home page or click HERE.
2. Select "Make a Quick Payment."
3. Enter your information and then click "continue to payment."
4. Select box H "Concordia payments" and enter the amount you are paying.
5. In the Memo box below, enter your child's name and what your payment includes.
Example: Timmy Smith $430 tuition, $20 Before Care
6. Click "Select Your Payment Method" and then fill out your payment details.
7. Click "Review and Approve" to submit.
If you have any billing questions please contact Mrs. Mullen at 815-633-6450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to set up AutoPay, you will need to register for an account.
If you have problems setting up an account, please contact Dana Long at 815-877-9551 ext. 137.